The Woodcutting plot is a feature in the Clan Citadels which is unlocked when the citadel is created, at Tier 1. This is used to gather timber for upkeep costs and eventually to upgrade and build structures in the citadel. Gathering timber is the most fundamental way for players to help their clans progress into better skill plots.
|Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations||Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations|
- Players with level 1-11 woodcutting gain more experience than their current level. When you reach level 12 woodcutting; you start gaining less.
- If you start at level 1 woodcutting, you can climb from level 1 all the way to 32 by reaching your personal resource cap for the week.
- The bonuses from Sköll boots and Lumberjack clothing apply; increasing experience rate in gathering timbers.
- The player appears to use a rune hatchet when chopping the roots, regardless of what they have in their inventory, or whether they have the level for it.
- The tree has the leaves and berries of a yew tree.
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|