Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A transportation interchange is a location where separate transportation systems are placed close together and are used for transport over large distances to specific places.
Role in TransportEdit
There are several isolated transport systems in Runescape, each with its own realm of influence. The eagle transport system allows travel to several out-of-the-way destinations, however, since the entire transport system involves exotic hunter based locations, there is no easy way to access the system. In the Feldip Hills, there is an eagle transport location not too far from a gnome glider location. The Feldip Hills glider location is therefore an interchange into the eagle transport system. Similarly, the teleport to Canifis (Kharyrll) spell acts as an interchange point from the house portal network, or the ancient magic teleport network into the fairy ring system as there is a fairy ring nearby, to the west of Canifis.
List of Transportation interchange locations:Edit
- The ectophial allows teleportation to the gates of Port Phasmatys. This allows access to the Charter ships, to a boat to Dragontooth Island, and to Mos Le'Harmless from the item teleportation network.
- If a spirit tree is planted in the Port Sarim lot, the Explorer's ring allows easy access to the spirit tree network.
- The Amulet of glory teleport to Al-Kharid acts as an interchange to the nearby gnome glider network.
- Players who have completed Swept Away and had their Broomstick enchanted by the Sorceress' Apprentice can use it to teleport the Sorceress' Garden. Once there, players can drink from the fountain and they will appear just north of Shantay Pass. From there, players can walk south to the Magic Carpet Network.
- The Feldip Hills gnome glider destination acts as an interchange into the nearby eagle transport system.
- The Ghorrock Teleport destination, from the Ancient Magicks, is just north of the Ice Plateau Wilderness obelisk. This allows access to the Wilderness obelisk network.
- The teleport to Canifis (Kharyrll) spell allows access from the house portal network, or the ancient magic teleport network into the fairy ring system as there is a fairy ring nearby, to the west of Canifis.
- Using a slayer ring to teleport to Sumona's house in Pollnivneach allows access to the magic carpet network, both north and south of the city. Players can also access their player-owned house along with any portals and their mounted amulet of glory.
- Talking to a resident of Lunar Isle without a Seal of passage will transport you to the Rellekka docks. This allows access to several destinations via various boats and ships at the docks.
- Phoenix lair teleport scrolls take you an extremely close distance to the Fairy Ring system.
- The second floor of the Magic Guild in Yanille has a portal to the Dark Wizards' Tower. Then a short walk to the Crafting Guild allows access to the Balloon Transport System, provided you have completed Enlightened Journey, unlocked the desired balloon destination, and brought the required log.
- Using a grand seed pod, players can teleport to the Tree Gnome Stronghold (more info below).
Grand Exchange hubEdit
The Grand Exchange area is a major transportation interchange with access to many important transportation networks. From the Grand Exchange, the following transportation networks are available.
- In the northwest area of the Grand Exchange, there is a trapdoor which links you to the Dwarven mine cart system, allowing for access to Keldagrim, White Wolf Mountain, which provides quick access to Taverley, and Dwarven Mine.
- In the northeast area of the Grand Exchange, there is a spirit tree that allows access to the spirit tree network.
- Using the level 21 agility shortcut to the northwest, there is also convenient access to many other transportation networks:
Tree Gnome Stronghold Edit
Additionally, the Tree Gnome Stronghold allows access to three transportation networks:
- Spirit Tree, standing roughly in the centre of the stronghold
- Gnome Glider, located on the top floor of the Grand Tree
- Balloon Transport, located just north of the fruit tree patch
These interchanges may be strung together for rapid transport to most RuneScape destinations.
If you wish to travel to the desert phoenix, the fastest way is to take a rope and an amulet of glory. Use the amulet of glory to teleport to Al-kharid and access the gnome glider network, then use the Feldip Hills destination to access the eagle network. Then use the desert eagle to travel to the cave next to the desert phoenix.
Access to the Piscatoris Hunter area may be rapidly achieved by using a house tablet to teleport to your house, then using a house portal to teleport to Canifis, go west to enter the fairy ring network, then use the main fairy ring to go to destination A•K•Q.
Most of the RuneScape transportation systems intersect at certain points. Finding these points will greatly increase your ability to move quickly through the world.