- Conversation 1
- Player: I don't want to alarm you, but you're...
- Player: Naked!
- Woody: WHAT? Why did no one say anything before?
- Player: Probably because you're a tree and trees don't generally wear clothes.
- Woody: Most trees can't walk or talk either! Did anyone think about that? Oh, the shame!
- Conversation 2
- Player: What type of tree fits in your hand? A palm tree!
- Woody: That was terrible.
- Player: Don't worry I've got more. What did the beaver say to the tree? It was nice gnawing you!
- Woody: Leaf it out, yew making me feel sycamore.
- Conversation 3
- Woody: Got wood?
- (If the player has no logs or planks in their inventory:)
- Player: Just you, my friend.
- (If the player has logs or planks in their inventory:)
- Player: Actually as it happens I have [amount] [log/logs] and [amount] [plank/planks] with me.
- Woody: Good, make sure you look after them.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.