- Player: So, Wallace, where did you get your helmet and shield from?
- Wallace: I made them myself!
- Player: No way! I didn't know grenwalls could do that.
- Wallace: Oh yes, we're very talented creatures. It turns out our spikes and claws are very good tools.
- Player: For making armour?
- Wallace: Haha, oh you are so silly sometimes. No for scaring others into making exactly what we want. You should have seen that blacksmith's face!
- Player: I'm seeing a completely different side of you, Wallace.
- Wallace: Get away from me! Get away from me!
- Player: Wallace what's wrong? Who are you talking to?
- Wallace: The germs! They're everywhere! Can't you see them?
- Wallace: Goodness! Why don't people clean? When was the last time you even bathed?
- Player: Umm...
- Wallace: Never fear, Wallace is here! I'll bash those germs off you with my shield!
- Player: Ah! Stand back! Tell you what, how about we do that later?
- Wallace: I look forward to destroying each and every one of them.
- Wallace: Oh dear, oh dear...
- Player: What's up, Wallace? You look worried.
- Wallace: I just don't know what to do. Why did they have to ask me?
- Player: This sounds serious. Deep breath and tell me what's happened.
- Wallace: The other combat pets want to go to Mazcab to take on Beastmaster Durzag... and... and... oh dear...
- Player: And what?
- Wallace: THEY WANT ME TO TANK!
- Wallace: Have you seen what Durzag looks like? How scary he is? And they want me to put my teeny little shield up and get hit by him.
- Player: Wallace, listen to me. You are the toughest little grenwall I know; you have nothing to worry about.
- Wallace: *sniff* You really mean that?
- Player: Of course! Now you get in there, take him down and earn the respect you deserve!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.