- Vulture chick: Chirrup! (Carry me!)
- Player: Are you tired already?
- Vulture chick: Chirrrrup twitter! (I likes the bag!)
- Vulture: Awk craaaawawk! Awk craaaawawk! (Pay attention to me!)
- Player: Do you have to be that noisy?
- Vulture: Craaaaw! (Yes!)
- Vulture: Craaaawawk? (Do you smell that?)
- Player: Smell what?
- Vulture: Crawcawwww. (Dead Stuff.)
- Player: No, thankfully.
- Vulture: Craaaawk awwwk craaaw? (Can we go digging up dead things?)
- Player: Well, if we do will you stop making that racket?
- Vulture: Craaaawk. (I makes no promises.)
- Vulture: Awk! Awk! (I smell dead people!)
- Player: How often do you smell them?
- Vulture: Craaaaw crawk! (All the time...)
- The line "I smell dead people!" is a reference to The Sixth Sense.