- Conversation 1
- Void shifter: What a splendid day, sir!
- Player: Yes, it is!
- Void shifter: It could only be marginally improved, perhaps, by tea and biscuits.
- Player: What a marvellous idea!
- Conversation 2
- Void shifter: I'm sorry to bother you, but could you assist me briefly?
- Player: I suppose so.
- Void shifter: I was wondering, briefly, if perchance you might care to dance?
- Player: Dance? With a pest?
- Void shifter: Well, you see, I'm dreadfully out of practice and now I can barely leap, let alone teleport.
- Player: I'm not going to help you remember how to destroy the world!
- Void shifter: What a beastly world we live in where one gentleman will not aid a pest in need...
- Conversation 3
- Void shifter: How do you do?
- Player: Okay, I suppose
- Void shifter: Marvellous, simply marvellous!
- Conversation 4
- Void shifter: Lets go and see to those cads and bounders!
- Player: Which 'cads and bounders' did you mean, exactly?
- Void shifter: Why, the ones with no honour, of course.
- Player: I don't think he knows what pests do...
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.