- Player: Hello? Is anyone there?
- Cadet Flea: Ah, bonjour madam/monsieur!
- Player: You seem familiar?
- Cadet Flea: I am - or at least I was - the Magnificent Monty: daredevil extraordinaire of the greatest flea circus in the lands.
- Cadet Flea: You probably recognise me from my moustache. It's okay, I get it a lot.
- Player: Wow! What are you doing here?
- Cadet Flea: I have left the circus - I had done it all: leapt through flaming rings, dived from the top of the Wizards' Tower, slew the King Black Dragon with my bare hands.
- Cadet Flea: I started a new life here and so I came here to risk it all on the Stony Sea.
- Player: Impressive.
- Engineer Flea: Admiral! We've got a breach!
- Admiral Flea: Quickly, your report!
- Engineer Flea: A leather boot caught us on the starboard side! We're taking on gravel! There's no hope now.
- Admiral Flea: Pull yourself together, man! Get everyone down there bailing out right now!
- Engineer Flea: Yes, Admiral!
- Admiral Flea: Landlubber! I don't suppose we could borrow you for a minute to assist?
- Player: How about I just pick your ship up and shake them out?
- Admiral Flea: Honestly, right now I believe a kraken would be of more use than you...
- Admiral Flea: Ahoy there, landlubber! What brings you to our parts?
- Player: Your parts? I built this ship!
- Lieutenant Flea: And we occupied it! We are the true rulers of the Stony Sea!
- Admiral Flea: Clam down, Lieutenant, this human obviously intimidated by us. Leave him be.
- Player: Intimidated? I could crush your little ship blindfolded.
- Admiral Flea: We accept your challenge. Prepare the cannons!
- Player: Wait! Stop! I wasn't actually going to do it.
- Admiral Flea: Of course not. Like I said, Lieutenant, intimidated.
- Player: ...
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.