Word is spreading of a brave and intelligent adventurer who goes by the name '[Player]', he/she has talked to a great many people, helping solve problems and improving their lives.
The list of achievements include:
- Confronting the demon Delrith with the sword Silverlight.
- Returning the skull of a ghost so that he may rest in peace.
- Collecting ingredients for the chef in Lumbridge to make a cake.
- Helping Dr Fenkenstrain create a monster.
- Being launched from a cannon wearing a gold helm just to help an old dwarf.
- Meddling with a Mourner's soup in West Ardougne.
- Shearing many sheep to help Fred the Farmer.
- Sabotaging the plans of the black knights with just a cabbage!
- Turning a chicken called Ernest into a man.
- Participating in the fishing contest at Hemenster and winning the prize.
- Searching for a lost cat and returning its kitten.
- Defeating the incredible threat of Nomad.
- Helping the Void Knights and deciding the fate of the Wizard Grayzag.
- Tracking down and actually touching Guthix's prized stone of power.
- Getting initiated into the elitist Legend's Guild.
- Fighting incredibly dangerous sea creatures at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony.
- Uncovering an ancient magic spellbook in the heart of the desert.
- Vanquishing a zombie disease affecting deadly ogres.
- Making a beautiful, regal quality garden for the Queen of Varrock.
- Charming all of the rats in Port Sarim!
- Battling against the fearsome Dagannoth alongside the Fremennik.
The list goes on, so we can see that [Player] is destined for great things for which RuneScape should be truly grateful!