Showing her the remainsEdit
- Taxidermist: That's a mighty fine sea bass you've caught there.
- Taxidermist: Don't point that thing at me!
- Taxidermist: That's quite a fearsome shark! You've done everyone a service by removing it from the sea!
- Taxidermist: That's a very fine crawling hand.
- Taxidermist: A cockatrice! Beautiful, isn't it? Look at the plumage!
- Taxidermist: My, he's a scary-looking fellow, isn't he? He'll look good on your wall!
- Taxidermist: A kurask? Splendid! Look at those horns!
- Taxidermist: Goodness, an abyssal demon!
- Taxidermist: See how it's still glowing? I'll have to use some magic to preserve that.
- Taxidermist: This must be a King Black Dragon!
- Taxidermist: I'll have to get out my heavy duty tools -- this skin's as tough as iron!
- Taxidermist: That must be the biggest kalphite I've ever seen!
- Taxidermist: Preserving insects is always tricky. I'll have to be careful...
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.