- Conversation 1
- Talon beast: Is this all you apes do all day, then?
- Player: Well, we do a lot of other things, too.
- Talon beast: That’s dull. Lets go find something and bite it.
- Player: I wouldn’t want to spoil my dinner.
- Talon beast: So, I have to watch you trudge about again? Talk about boring.
- Conversation 2
- Talon beast: This place smells odd…
- Player: Odd?
- Talon beast: Yes, not enough is rotting…
- Player: For which I am extremely grateful.
- Conversation 3
- Talon beast: Hey!
- Player: Aaaargh!
- Talon beast: Why d’you always do that?
- Player: I don’t think I’ll ever get used to having a huge, ravenous feline sneaking around behind me all the time.
- Talon beast: That’s okay, I doubt I’ll get used to following an edible, furless monkey prancing in front of me all the time either.
- Conversation 4
- Talon beast: C’mon! Lets go fight stuff!
- Player: What sort of stuff?
- Talon beast: I dunno? Giants, monsters, vaguely-defined philosophical concepts. You know: stuff.
- Player: How are we supposed to fight a philosophical concept?
- Talon beast: With subtle arguments and pointy sticks!
- Player: Well, I can see you’re going to go far in debates.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.