- Player: Do you ever get upset with your strings and handle?
- Stringy: Not really, they're a part of me. People can pull me around a lot. I'm quite easy in that regard. I'm afraid people will run off with me though.
- Player: I won't let anyone touch you. Don't worry Stringy!
- Player: Have you ever had a pet Stringy?
- Stringy: No. Diango used to have an office puppy though.
- Player: A puppy? That sounds exciting!
- Stringy: I've always wanted a cat library though.
- Player: A cat library! What is that?
- Stringy: Its[sic] like a normal library but you withdraw a cat for the day. I hear they're lovely company!
- Player: Im[sic] sure they are. I hear death runes can be good company too.
- Player: Have you ever had any other marionette friends?
- Stringy: No. You're the only friend I need.
- Player: Aww. Thanks Stringy!
- Stringy: In fact...
- Stringy gets down on one knee.
- Stringy: Will you marionette me?
- Player: Well... now this is awkward.
- Player: Hey Stringy.
- Stringy: Hello!
- Player: Why are you always so chipper?
- Stringy: All thanks to you! I got no strings, to hold me down!
- Stringy sings along with oneself.
- Player: If you weren't adventuring with me, where would you like to be?
- Stringy: I'd love to have my own maisonette.
- Player: I'm not sure there are any maisonettes in Gielinor, sorry.
- Stringy: Wood've been nice though.
- Stringy: Do you ever feel like someone is holding you back in life?
- Player: Erm... Perhaps? That's a very deep and unexpected question. Do you?
- Stringy: Nope. I come with no hands attached! No one can hold me back!
- Stringy: Have I ever told you about my imaginary family?
- Player: You have imaginary friends?
- Stringy: No my imaginary family! Mr M. Nette and Miss P. Pear! He was a really enthusiastic plumber and she loved exploring castles!
- Player: You have a very active imagination.
- Stringy: I'm a real boy!
- Player: I'm not sure you've got a gender.
- Stringy: Oh...
- Stringy: I've seen a lot more of the world since joining you! Stranger now are my eyes to this mystery.
- Player: Wait, what?
- Stringy: It's a reference, see, because you're the master of puppets.
- Player: Something tells me you're doing it wrong...