- Squirrel: Throw a ball for me!
- Player: Are you part-dog or something?
- Squirrel: What's a dog?
- Player: It's another kind of animal. Squirrels are more famous for eating nuts than chasing balls.
- Squirrel: Give me a nut, then!
- Player: I walked into that one, didn't I?
- Conversation 1
- Squirrel: Gimme a nut!
- Player: Not just now, I wouldn't want to spoil your dinner with one.
- Squirrel: Awww...
- Conversation 2
- Squirrel: Stop doing that and play with me!
- Player: Okay, but just for a minute, I'm busy.
- Squirrel: Yay!
- Conversation 3
- Squirrel: This is boring, take me someplace fun.
- Player: I'll be done in a moment, and you can play here if you want.
- Squirrel: Huzzah!
- Conversation 4
- Squirrel: Is it nearly nut time?
- Player: Didn't you just ask me that a little while ago?
- Squirrel: Maybe.
- Player: Then whatever answer I gave still applies now.
While woodcutting/have logs in your inventoryEdit
- Squirrel: Sigh...
- Player: What's the matter?
- Squirrel: I'm wondering how many houses you destroyed for those logs...
- Player: I made sure they were all empty before I started.
- Squirrel: Well that's okay, then.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.