- Squidge: Human, me ever tell you about home?
- Player: No?
- Squidge: Me lived in a cave. Cave nice and dark and damp.
- Squidge: Tasty mushrooms and mould, too!
- Player: Sounds lovely.
- Squidge: You think when you done we go live in cave?
- Player: Err...maybe?
- Squidge: If we live in cave, I make you worm-surprise every meal!
- Player: I look forward to it.
- Squidge: Help!
- Player: What's wrong?
- Squidge: Me dying!
- Player: Dying?! No! I can save you!
- Squidge: Me see bright light, right infront of me.
- Player: No! Don't go towards it!...
- Player: Wait a minute... right in front of you?
- Squidge: Right here!
- Player: Is it kind of...bobbing around?
- Squidge: Oh no! You see it? You dying too!
- Player: That's just your light. You're fine. Let's move on and pretend this never happened.
- Player: Does something smell fishy?
- Squidge: Me love fish!
- Player: You know...I think the smell is coming from you.
- Squidge: Me rub fish on scales, make scales shiny!
- Player: Do you think you could possibly...not do that?
- Squidge: Me love fish.
- Squidge: Me has spare fish, I share with you!
- Player: Ew, no!
- Player: I mean, no...I'm fine thank you.
With fish in inventoryEdit
- Squidge: Human giving off lovely smell.
- Player: Well, thank you very much!
- Squidge: Smell like good strong fish.
- Player: Oh! Well, I suppose I haven't washed for a while...
- Squidge: It come from bag. Bag smell good!
- Player: Oh, phew!
- Squidge: Don't worry, human also smell nice.
- Player: I'm not sure that's a good thing, coming from you.
In Aquanite caveEdit
- Squidge: Aaaaaaaargh!
- Player: What's wrong?!
- Squidge: Aaaaaaah! Blaaaaaaargh! What are those things?!
- Player: They're your family! I brought you home!
- Squidge: Me...family?
- Squidge: They hideous!
- Player: That's not very nice!
- Player: But kind of true...
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.