- When cleaning an item
- Everybody's dead [Player]
- You know, its
times like these that I realise what a superhero I am.
- You know, I've always wondered what that thing was made of, now I know.
- Cake and grief counselling will be available at the conclusion of your next slayer task
- Does not compute.
- Ah well, you didn't need it anyway.
- I'm sorry [Player], I'm afraid I can't do that.
- When adding to pocket
- Where are we going? If it was bad you'd tell me, right?
- Would you like to play a game?
- When changing modes
- Dismantle mode: No disassemble Spring Cleaner!
- Research mode: I feel smarter already.
- Player: Hey Spring Cleaner.
- Spring cleaner: Hey [Player], did you know... BEHIND YOU, LOOK OUT!
- Player: What?
- Spring cleaner: Haha, made you look!
- Something interesting:
- Player: Hey Spring Cleaner tell me something interesting.
- Spring cleaner: 72.1% of statistics are made up.
- Spring cleaner: The chances of getting a dragon pickaxe on your next Chaos Dwarf kill is 5000 to 1.
- Player: Hey Spring Cleaner tell me something funny.
- Spring cleaner: I got scammed by someone the other day, you could say he cleaned me out.
- No dialogue
- ^ A reference to Daleks from Doctor Who
- ^ A reference to Red Dwarf
- ^ A reference to Iron Man 3
- ^ A reference to GLaDOS from Portal
- ^ A reference to HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.