- Spirit wolf: What are you doing?
- Player: Oh, just some...biped things. I'm sure it would bore you.
- Spirit wolf: Danger!
- Player: Where?!
- Spirit wolf: False alarm...
- Spirit wolf: I smell something good! Hunting time!
- Player: We can go hunting in a moment. I just have to take care of something first.
- Spirit wolf: When am I going to get to chase something?
- Player: Oh I'm sure we'll find something for you in a bit.
(If the player has a bone in their inventory)
- Spirit wolf: Throw the bone! I want to chase it!
- Player: I can't just throw bones away - I need them to train my Prayer!
(If the player does not have the Summoning level required to understand the familiar)
- Spirit wolf: Whurf?