- Sparkles: Ssssssalutations Player, how can I help?
When the dialogue ends, you are able to choose a different dialogue option. The only exception is choice 5, which ends the conversation completely.
Dialogue choice 1: Where did you get your hat?
- Player: Where did you get your hat?
- Sparkles: Sssstole it from an old man.
- Player: You stole from Santa!
- Sparkles: Who's Sssssssssanta?
- Player: Santa is a kind old man who gives presents to everyone all over the world.
- Sparkles: He ssssssssssounds nice.
- Player: He is, and you stole from him.
- Sparkles: Thissssss can be my pressssssent!
- Player: It doesn't work that way, you don't get to choose your present.
- Sparkles: Sssssssso, I ssssssshould give this hat back?
Option 1: Yes, it doesn't belong to you.
- Sparkles: Okay, if I give it back will I get a pressssssent.
- Player: Well that depends on whether you have been naughty or nice.
- Sparkles: Isssss ssssstealing Ssssssanta's hat naughty or nice.
- Player: I'm pretty sure that is naughty...
- Sparkles: So what will I get for Christmassssss then?
- Player: Coal.
- Sparkles: I don't want coal for Christmassssss, I think I will keep the hat.
Option 2: No, it makes you look very dashing.
- Sparkles: I will keep it then!
Dialogue choice 2: What do you eat?
- Sparkles: Eat? I am made out of tinsssel, I do not have a stomach!
- Player: If you do not eat then why were you stealing the wizards' Christmas puddings?
- Sparkles: Becaussssssse, it annoysssss them.
- Player: Well that is not very nice is it?
- Sparkles: No, but it'sssss fun to sssee them all run around worried about pudding.
Dialogue choice 3: Hey snakey!
- Player: Hey snakey!
- Sparkles: My name is Sssssssssssssparkles.
- Player: That isn't a very scary name for a snake.
- Sparkles: Who ssssssssaid that I have to be ssssssssssssscary.
- Player: Well, nobody but I thought snakes were meant to be scary!
- Sparkles: Well....
- Sparkles: BOO!
- Sparkles: Wassss that sssscary??
- Player: Not really.
- Sparkles: Well at leasssst I tried.....
Dialogue choice 4: Do you want to play a game?
- Sparkles: Ssssure, do you want to play knock doors in Varrock and run away?
- Player: No, do you play any games that don't inconvenience people?
- Sparkles: What about throwing cabbages at sssssheep?
- Player: ...or inconvenience animals.
- Sparkles: Can we go and teassssse Timmy the lessser demon ssssome more?
- Player: I think he has had enough teasing.
- Sparkles: What do you want to play?
- Player: How about a game of gnomeball?
- Sparkles: I cannot catch.
- Player: Ok, think of a number between 1 and 10.
- Sparkles: Okay...[Sparkles says a random number between 1 and 10]...
- Player: No, you are not supposed to tell me, think of another one and don't tell me.
- Sparkles: Okay, I have thought of a number.....
- Player: Now let me guess it and you tell me if your number is higher or lower.
Enter a number to guess Sparkles' number. Hitting enter with no number will end the game.
If number entered is too low:
- Sparkles: That'sss too low!
If number entered is too high:
- Sparkles: That'sss too high!
If number entered is not between 1 and 10:
- Sparkles: That'sss not a number between 1 and 10, ssstop being silly!
If number entered is correct:
- Sparkles: That'sss it! That wassss fun, want to play again?
Option 1: Yes.
Starts again from Sparkles: Okay, I have thought of a number.....
Option 2: No.
Conversation ends and another dialogue option can be chosen.
Dialogue choice 5: Nothing
- Sparkles: This wasssssssss a nice chat Player.
Storing Sparkles in a POH toy box:Edit
- Sparkles: Sssssssssstoring me in a box and forgetting me huh? You are jussssst like the wizardsssssssss!
Using Sparkles on a POH Wintumber tree:Edit
- Sparkles: Don't even think about it sssssssssssssunshine!