- Player: Ha! Looks like some 'Skulls' still live in this fort.
- Skulls thief: No need to make a joke of it, buddy - that's just mean. We're people too ya know!
- Player: Argh! Oh no, wait, I'm not shocked any more.
- Skulls thief: Wow, I can't even creep people out these days. Thanks a lot, that's all I had going for me.
- Player: Fine, what's your story then?
- Skulls thief: Me, I was so proud - I'd only just passed the gang's initiation! I was gonna be a pirate like my dad before me, and my dad's dad too.
- Skulls thief: But then SHE came along and ruined it. I wasn't even born when whatever happened to her, er, happened to her. It ain't my fault!
- Player: Who was 'she'?
- Skulls thief: That's just it - I had no idea? Never seen her before. Says she was the khan of Goshima's lieutenant. Says she'd earned her freedom and came back here to exact revenge on us Skulls.
- Skulls thief: I'd done nothing, buddy, like I said. Told her that too, but she didn't care, then 'zap'!, she turns me into this.
- Skulls thief: That's just, like, really unfair, ain't it? I didn't even get a chance to kidnap and ransom people. Not cool.
- Skulls thief: I'm too depressed to talk about it.
- Skulls thief: I've told you all I'm gonna - this is the doing of the khan of Goshima's lieutenant.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.