- Player: This place is really starting to depress me.
- Skulls pirate: Urgh, you and me both, mate.
- Player: Argh! You can talk!
- Skulls pirate: So can you, mate, but you don't hear me screaming like a little girl.
- Player: B-b-but you're a pile of bones.
- Skulls pirate: You're on the slim side yourself, pal. Don't be judging. It's not my fault.
- Player: Okay, I'll bite...unless, maybe I did nibble on a wushroom and this is all a hallucination? Anyway, who is at fault?
- Skulls pirate: The screaming little girl, like I was saying. You don't listen much, do ya?
- Player: Which little girl?
- Skulls pirate: What was her name again? Carla, Caroline...
- Player: Cora?
- Skulls pirate: Yeah, that's it - she did this to me.
- Player: Who are you...er, were you? Were you a Skulls pirate?
- Skulls pirate: Yeah. The name's Pete, mate. Used to live in this here fort, now I'm just trapped in it.
- Player: From what I've seen of your gang, that would sound like justice to some people.
- Skulls pirate: You sound just like her. 'This is justice', she says. I had no idea who she was at first. You see a lot of faces in the kidnapping game, don't remember any of 'em.
- Skulls pirate: She knew us, though. Said we'd taken her when she was young, killed her folks, sold her to Goshima.
- Skulls pirate: Then she did this to us and left.
- Player: What did she do to you?
- Skulls pirate: It's too traumatic to talk about, mate. Ask one of the others.
- Player: I'm just going to leave you to it...
- Skulls pirate: I don't wanna talk about it, mate. Cora, that girl we sold to Goshima, she's the one who did this to us.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.