- Shamini: Why didn't he help me move on?
- Player: Who?
- Shamini: Death. He never collected me to take me to the afterlife. I just died and got... stuck. Trapped in the spirit realm like a fly on flypaper. If I could move on, I could see my mum and dad again. I bet they have the best afterlife.
- Player: Well. For what it's worth, I'm glad you're not in the afterlife. I like having you around.
- Shamini: Yeah. You're right. I like hanging around you as well. Come on, let's rip the universe apart and summon something cool.
- Player: Haha sure. Wait, what?
- Shamini: Hello there. I'm... charmed... to meet you.
- Player: That's not quite how the saying goes, so that pun doesn't quite work.
- Shamini: Fair point. Maybe I can... summon up... some good puns!
- Player: Closer, but still not quite there.
- Shamini: Really? But all these puns feel so... familiar.
- Player: It's going to be a long day.
- Shamini: Oh don't be so grumpy, get into the... spirit of things!
- Player: Guthix preserve us.
- Shamini: Wooooah... can you see them?
- Player: See what?
- Shamini: They're everywhere. Giant three headed badgers with caterpillars for arms. They're so colorful and their eyes are made of like... like crystallised dreams!
- Player: This is why I shouldn't leave you near my herblore kit.
- Shamini: I CAN SEE THROUGH TIME!