- Conversation 1
- Shadow nihil: What?
- Player: I was just wondering what it was like to be created from bits of other creatures.
- Shadow nihil: I don't understand. Aren't you created from bits of other creatures?
- Player: No, I was born a human.
- Shadow nihil: Ergh! That's disgusting - you're just one thing! How... How can you live like that?
- Conversation 2
- Shadow nihil: I was something else once... Actually, I was several something elses once.
- Player: Does that make you feel sad?
- Shadow nihil: No! I am now more than I ever was: I am nihil!
- Shadow nihil: I have been elevated beyond my base stock by the mighty Zaros. I am sad only because I was once weak.
- Shadow nihil: You could be improved, also. You could take the wings from aviansie, the strength of the ourg...
- Shadow nihil: Join me, pitiful human! Cast aside your weakness and ascend to greatness!
- Player: I'll pass, thanks.
- Shadow nihil: Your loss.
- Conversation 3
- Shadow nihil: Why do you just stand there? Kill something!
- Player: There's more to life than just killing stuff!
- Shadow nihil: Grah! Only if you're weak and soft. *Hiss*
- Shadow nihil: Fine. If you won't rip something apart, then let me!
- Player: I'm sure an opportunity will present itself.
- Conversation 4
- Shadow nihil: Human, we work well as a team, but there is more we could achieve.
- Shadow nihil: We could pledge an oath together - a bargain - to work together for greatness!
- Player: I've told you before, I am not going to sell you my soul!
- Shadow nihil: Oh, go on! You're not really using it!
- Player: I am ending this conversation here.
- Shadow nihil: Bah. It's just your immortal soul. It would have been a good deal.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.