- Rune guardian: Have you ever thought that, when you examine an item, that item is also examining you?
- Player: I can't say it's ever occurred to me.
- Player: How can I succeed in combat?
- Rune guardian: You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the bongos.
- Player: I thought it was the penguins that played the bongos?
- Rune guardian: Only during 'Happy Hour.'
- Player: What do you want to do now?
- Rune guardian: Seeking wisdom is most fulfilling. It is sometimes disguised as a pebble in your shoe, or a baguette, but it is there.
- Player: I'll keep my eyes open.
- Player: Hmm, I'm not sure I feel like training today.
- Rune guardian: He who questions training only trains himself at asking questions.