- Player: You look upset. What's wrong?
- Rocky: It's just the world - I realised it ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a mean and nasty place.
- Player: Come on! I know you have a tough, rocky exterior but I believe in you!
- Rocky: Nothing hits me as hard as life.
- Player: Listen, it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
- Rocky: *sniff* Thank for cheering me up, [player].
- Rocky: Alright then, let's go destroy things!
- Player: Sorry, what?
- Rocky: It's smashing time! I've got my fists, you've got a pickaxe, let's roll!
- Player: You're very enthusiastic about all of this.
- Rocky: Smashing things is what gets me up in the morning.
- Rocky: Knock knock.
- Player: Who's there?
- Rocky: Coal mine.
- Player: Coal mine who?
- Rocky: Coal mine is the best place in Gielinor so why aren't we there now?
- (If the player is near some coal rocks:)
- Player: We are actually.
- Rocky: Oh yeah!