- Conversation 1
- Ramsay: I been watching your human cooking. You call that food?
- Player: What do you mean? I thought I was doing well.
- Ramsay: You are an idiot sandwich. What are you?
- I'm an idiot sandwich.
- Ramsay: What are you?
- (Returns to previous options)
- I'm an idiot sandwich, Chef Ramsay.
- Ramsay: Good. First step is admitting your mistakes. Now let's get some maggots and improve that meal.
- Conversation 2
- Ramsay: Hello smelly humans! Today I be teachings you all how to make my special recipe.
- Player: What are you doing?
- Ramsay: Me's practicing for cooking show.
- Player: What's a cooking show?
- Ramsay: Stupid, smelly human! It's where you can watch and learn from me as I am cooking.
- Player: That sounds ridiculous, who would even come to watch that? Where would they even watch that?
- Ramsay: I not thought that far yet. Perhaps you could be inventing some magic boxes that everyone can see me on.
- Conversation 3
- Player: What can you teach me about Cooking?
- Ramsay: Humans are of simple tastes. Get shark, cook shark, eat shark. Boring!
- Ramsay: You needs to be adding more flavours to your foods.
- Player: Interesting. What would you suggest?
- Ramsay: Lots of good flavours. Charcoal, birds nests, unicorn horn. You should be using your eyes and looking for flavours everywhere!
- Player: Those are certainly some unique flavours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.