- Conversation 1
- Ralph: Oh wow, did you just see what we passed?
- Player: No? All I saw was a pile of rubbish.
- Ralph: EXACTLY! I need to jump into it right now!
- Ralph runs off quickly and dives into the rubbish, then scurries back quickly.
- Player: Feeling better now?
- Ralph: That was so good!
- Conversation 2
- Ralph: Can we go to the Grand Exchange?
- Player: What does a raccoon need to go there for?
- Ralph: No reason. I just found some items while you were training that are weighing my bag down.
- Player: Are you sure you just 'found' them?
- Ralph: What are you accusing me of? I'm just a poor, little raccoon in a big, scary world.
- Conversation 3
- Player: Hmm strange, I swear I had more coins in my money pouch than this.
- Ralph: I've been keeping a close eye on it and you have exactly the amount of coins you're meant to have.
- Player: Are you saying that from your opinion or mine?
- Ralph: Does it matter? I'm your cute, cuddly companion.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.