- Conversation 1
- Phoenix: Skreee skree skrooo skrooooouuu. (I want to burn something.)
- Player: Why are you looking at me like that?
- Phoenix: Skeeeeooouoou! Skree skrooo, skrooouuee skreee! (Please! It won't hurt that much, and I'll bring you back straight away!)
- Player: Maybe later. Much later. When I'm dead from natural causes already. And medicine has failed to bring me back.
- Phoenix: Skreee skreeeooouu skroou! (I'll hold you to it!)
- Conversation 2
- Player: May I ask you a question?
- Phoenix: Skreeoooouuu, skreeee skreeeeoooo. (Yes, but you have already asked me a question.)
- Phoenix: Skreeeooo, skreee skreeeeee skreeoooo. (You should have said 'May I ask you two questions?'.)
- Player: Erm, may I ask you two questions?
- Phoenix: Skroo. (No.)
- Player: ...
- Conversation 3
- Player: May I ask you... TWO questions?
- Phoenix: Skree ree ree! Skree, skreee skrooou skreeeoou. (Heh heh heh. The answer to your first is yes. You may ask your second.)
- Player: What was RuneScape like in the distant past?
- Phoenix: Skreee skreeeeout skreeou. Skreee skree. (It was like it is now, only younger.)
- Player: ...
- Player: You, madam, are the most pestiferous poultry I have ever met.
- Phoenix: Skree ree ree! (Heh heh heh!)
- Conversation 4
- Player: Skreeee, skree skrooo. Skrooooou skreee!
- Phoenix: Skreee skroooue, skreeee skreeeeeeeou. (Either you need to practice your phoenixspeak, or I should burn you where you stand.)
- Player: So that didn't mean 'How are you feeling today?'
- Phoenix: Skroo. Skroo, skreee skreou. (No, it didn't.)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.