- Pack mammoth: I challenge you to a duel!
- Player: Aren't you a bit young for dueling?
- Pack mammoth: Nonsense! My armour is forged. My trunk is strong. I am more than your match (Player name)!
- Player: I really don't think you are. You're just a...
- Pack mammoth: Mighty warrior without equal? Yes, I know. I understand why you're too afraid to fight me.
- Player: Wait. I never said that...
- Pack mammoth: You don't have to. I withdraw my duel so you can maintain your honour.
- Player: Thanks, I guess.
- Player: So what's it like being a mammoth?
- Pack mammoth: Life is a constant test of honour. We must prove that we are worthy of recognition by the ancestors.
- Pack mammoth: The clans gather together and challenge the strongest foe to glorious combat.
- Pack mammoth: To die in battle is the greatest of honours and the bravest of us journey into the halls of the ancestors.
- Pack mammoth: To live forever as paragons of courage and nobility.
- Player: I more meant the whole wooly thing...
- Pack mammoth: Toasty.
- Player: Tell me about your people.
- Pack mammoth: Gladly. We mammoths herald from the great continent of Acheron.
- Pack mammoth: It is a place frought with danger and infighting amongst the various factions.
- Pack mammoth: As the greatest warriors in the region, we mammoths keep the peace.
- Player: Oh so you're like the police force?
- Pack mammoth: If that means we stamp everything that gets near us into a sticky paste, then yes.
- Pack mammoth: This stuff beneath my feet is weird.
- Player: What stuff?
- Pack mammoth: It's not cold and it's not slippery. It sort of sticks between my toes, but doesn't melt.
- Player: Are you talking about dirt?
- Pack mammoth: Oh is that what it's called? Dirt. That's a weird word, dirt.
- Player: I suppose it is.
- Pack mammoth: Dirt. Dirt. Dirt.
- Player: What is the mammoth's code of honour?
- Pack mammoth: That's a complex question, but I suppose it boils down to a few simple ideals.
- Pack mammoth: Firstly, never back down, never surrender.
- Pack mammoth: Secondly, seek honesty in all things. Lies are the last resort of the weak and feeble.
- Pack mammoth: Finally, charge headfirst into everything.
- Player: Metaphorically of course?
- Pack mammoth: What's a metaphor? Can I eat it?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.