- Nylessa: How's my hair? Are my wings sharp enough? What about my horns, do they look scary?
- Player: Wow, you're really concerned about your appearance aren't you?
- Nylessa: What's the point in striking fear in your enemies if you don't look good while doing it?
- Nylessa: I have adoring fans to worry about, you know.
- Player: You must feel lost without your twin sister.
- Nylessa: I must admit, I sometimes look around for her and get sad when I don't see her spiky wings and horns.
- Player: Well, perhaps we can just get you a mirror?
- Nylessa: Oh yes, perhaps a few so I can see myself from multiple angles. It's not easy having hair this good.
- Nylessa: Am I going to have to chase you around for ever?
- Player: Don't you enjoy adventuring with me?
- Nylessa: It's rather a lot of walking, don't you think?
- Nylessa: Where I'm from, I am a queen. My demon underlings feed me grapes while I sit back and clean my wings.
- Player: They have grapes where you're from?
- Nylessa: Oh no, but I have other demon slaves to fetch them for me.