- Conversation 1
- Nightmare muspah: Human, do you ever wonder if you are just a dream?
- Player: Huh?
- Nightmare muspah: The muspah were created from the nightmare of Mah. We exist only because she has dreamed us into being. Do you ever wonder if your life is the same?
- Player: But if I'm a dream, then are you a dream within the dream?
- Nightmare muspah: Perhaps we are both parts of another person's dream.
- Player: This is very philosophical for you.
- Nightmare muspah: Murder! Slaughter! Slice and dice! KILL KILL KILL!
- Player: That's more like it.
- Conversation 2
- Nightmare muspah: Kill it! Tear it! Rip it to shreds! Let me slice it into pieces and feast upon its flesh!
- Player: That's a tree...
- Nightmare muspah: Yes... a tree. I hate trees!
- Player: Any particular reason?
- Nightmare muspah: Ahahahahaha... KILL THE TREES! What is a tree?
- Conversation 3
- Player: When you use 'Siphon Self', where does the energy come from?
- Nightmare muspah: Me.
- Player: What?
- Nightmare muspah: I am made from divine energy, so I draw from myself to give you the materials you desire.
- Player: Does it hurt?
- Nightmare muspah: I don't understand.
- Player: Do you feel pain?
- Nightmare muspah: What's pain? Can I kill it?
- Player: I don't know whether to be envious, or sorry for you.
- Conversation 4
- Player: So, you were created from the nightmare of a stillborn elder god. How does that feel?
- Nightmare muspah: Better a nightmare than a dream at least.
- Nightmare muspah: Nightmares are feared, avoided and most importantly remembered. They have great power over their dreamer.
- Nightmare muspah: Can any other being claim to be feared by the creators of the universe?
- Player: That's one way to look at it, I guess.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.