- Newton: Would you look at that! I just saw your future in my crystal ball.
- Player: Wow!
- Newton: It never happens. Crystal balls are a contrary bunch.
- Newton: They'll tend to show you something tedious about someone you've never met, from only a few minutes ago.
- Newton: Look. It's back to its old tricks. I can see some guy typing in their PIN in at the bank about an hour ago.
- Player: I'm not sure you should be showing me that. So, what did you see about me?
- Newton: I saw you fiddling around with your bank. You were arranging things into rows, presets, labelling things, customising tab colours.
- Newton: I got the impression you had been doing it for hours. Like, HOURS.
- Player: Everyone does it, alright? I'm meticulous, and that's a good thing.
- Newton: I was floating on the grass when Inspiration hit me.
- Player: Oh yeah? You had a magical breakthough?
- Newton: No, Inspiration's my room-mate. I'd left the lid up on the laboratory.
- Newton: I'll be thinking about the metaphysical properties of the Abyss, or whatnot...
- Newton: Then 'whack'! She'll have dropped an apple on my head.
- Newton: Mark my words... with every action, there is an equal and opposite reacton.
- Newton: She throws an apple, I will eat it. That'll learn her.
- Player: I don't think I ever noticed before... is that a mind rune in your eye socket?
- Newton: No, I'm just pleased to see you.
- Newton: Haha, old joke. anyway, yes, (player name). A mind rune it is.
- Newton: My true eye was stolen from me by Aggie the witch. No doubt it's in a super attack potion as we speak.
- Player: Why did she leave you with the other one?
- Newton: Good lord, she's not a monster! How could I research the finer points of sorcery without a single eyeball?
- Newton: I'd have to get myself a seeing eye tadpole, and they're not cheap.
- Newton: They're rubbish at magic too.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.