During the Battle of LumbridgeEdit
- Player: Anything interesting happening in Draynor Village?
- Ned: Well, there's a battle going on to the east between two gods. I s'pose that's interesting.
- Player: You seem pretty calm about it.
- Ned: Laddy/Girly after everything I've seen in my life, a mere battle between gods doesn't ruffle my feathers. I just keep away and I'm fine.
- Ned: Now I see why all the other captains said I'd be mad to go near Crandor. It looks like we're stranded.
- Player: Don't worry about that. I found a secret passage in the dragon's lair that leads off the island!
- Ned: Oh, that's good. I'll be able to get back to Draynor somehow, if I can sneak past all the skeletons and demons on this island!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.