- Player: You're looking small today.
- Morty: Small? What do you mean?
- Player: Because you're MY NEWT.
- Player: Hahahaha!
- Morty: I'm an axolotle. I'm a member of the salamander family.
- Player: So you're a big fan of Woodcutting?
- Morty: Woodcutting?
- Player: Because you like to AXE-A-LOT-L!
- Morty: Good grief. Can I switch owners?
- Player: So, I was reading Wizapedia in the Wizards' Tower.
- Player: And it says that an Axolotl can grow back its limbs. Is that true?
- Morty: It's not something I've tried out.
- Morty: Although my mum accidentally cut her tail off once.
- Player: Did it grow back?
- Morty: Kind of. The tail grew back as a head.
- Morty: Turns out, regenerating is a bit of a lottery. You never know what you're going to get.
- Player: Gives a new meaning to 'butting heads'. Am I right?
- Morty: Dude, that's my mum you're talking about.
- Morty: Show me what you got.
- Player: I'm not sure that's appropriate.
- Morty: SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
- Morty: I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT!
- Player: Uh, I've got level [players constitution level] constitution? Is that what you're after?
- Player: I've got a pretty well-ordered bank?
- Player: ...
- Player: This silence is uncomfortable.
- Morty: I'll be honest, I was just interested in any food you might have in your inventory.
- Morty: Hunger makes me lose control of the volume of my voice.