- Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak: I, my friend, am Moldark: foremost follower of Zamorak. I am his emissary. I am here to teach you of the ways of chaos - the way of power! Join with me and with Zamorak! If you do, I may have some work for you.
- Can you tell me about Zamorak?
- Player: Can you tell me about Zamorak?
- Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak: What do you want to know about Zamorak?
- Who is Zamorak?
- Player: Who is Zamorak?
- Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak: Zamorak was once a mortal, like you and I. But he knew the value of chaos, and he sought power through it. When the opportunity of godhood presented itself before him, Zamorak took it gladly. Now, he is a powerful god, the god of chaos and destruction.
- Why should I follow Zamorak?
- Player: Why should I follow Zamorak?
- Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak: Great creation can only follow great destruction. We all progress more quickly when chaos reigns. But following Zamorak is about personal gain also. Like Zamorak, we should all be ready to take power when offered.
- What does Zamorak want?
- Player: What does Zamorak want?
- Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak: Zamorak sees the stagnation underneath the peace preached by the other gods. They want passive sheep to grind underfoot. Zamorak sees the true way to greatness. It is through chaos and conflict that mortals make their biggest steps.
- I want to declare my support for Zamorak!
- Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak: That’s wonderful! On behalf of Zamorak’s followers, I welcome you. Please, take this banner to show your support. I have a gift for you: a book of stories regarding the gods and their followers. Please, read it. Perhaps it will shed some light on the delusions of order and contingency held by the others. The book is not yet complete, however. When you complete some jobs I will give you more pages.
The emissary gives you the Book of the Gods.
Jobs and rewardsEdit
Main article: God Emissaries/dialogue