- Mackers: I don't suppose you have any cake on you?
If there is no cake in the player's inventory:
- Player: Sorry Mackers, no cake at the moment.
- Mackers: Aww. Well let me know when there is cake, okay?
If there is cake in the player's inventory:
- Player: It looks like I do yes.
- Mackers: Ooh ooh, can I have some? Pleeeeease.
- Mackers: Heigh ho, heigh ho, cake-hunting we shall go!
- Mackers: Something, something, cake and jam.
- Player: I think you might need to work on the words for that.
- Mackers: I wish I had thumbs. I'd be able to bake my own cakes, then.
- Player: You know how to bake cakes?
- Mackers: I sure do. Want to know my fantastic Mackers Mega Chocolate Cake recipe?
- Player: Have you actually made this cake before?
- Mackers: Um, not exactly. But I'm sure it will be great!
When used on a POH toy box:Edit
- Mackers: Wow, look at all these cool toys!
- Player: Go on, in you get.
- Mackers: That box is for toys, not turkeys! Silly person.
When near the Cooking Guild:Edit
- Mackers: I know where we are. The Cook's Guild is nearby. Can we go? Oh please can we go?
Option 1: Okay.
- Player: Okay.
- Mackers: Woohoo! Cake here we come!
Option 2: Not at the moment.
- Player: Not at the moment.
- Mackers: Aww, but they have cake there.
When inside the Cooking Guild:Edit
- Mackers: Finally! I'm inside! Ahh, I've never smelt anything so good!
- Mackers: Now where's the cake ...[sic]
When in Falador:Edit
- Mackers: What a charming city. I've heard they do amazing cakes here.