Talking to Leo Edit
- Leo: Oh - am I meant to be burying you today?
- Player: I'm sorry, what? are you threatening me?
- Leo: Oh, dear gods, no! I just mean I... I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be burying today.
- Leo: Truth be told, I'm not really qualified for this job.
- Leo: The councillor just put this trowel in my hand one day and said to start digging. I'm not even sure if I'm holding it the right way.
- Player: It's a spade, not a trowel.
- Leo: See? I didn't even know that! I'm hopeless.
- Leo: I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing, but please don't tell the councillor that or he'll fire me. I'll dig you a free grave!
- Player: No thanks, I'm good. I'm just going to talk to someone who isn't you for a bit.
- Leo: Okay! Thanks for keeping it quiet. Bye!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.