- Player: So what do you get up to in your spare time?
- Legio Sextulus: What is this "spare time" concept? It makes me angry!
- Player: You know, your free time! It can't be all fighting and recreating gods...
- Legio Sextulus: Are there any other activities to partake in?
- Player: I mean... sure. What about sports?
- Legio Sextulus: What are these "sports"? They make me angry!
- Player: Never mind.
- Legio Sextulus: Your next step may be your last!
- Player: Hm, I suppose that's true. Live each life as if it's your last. Dance like no one's watching, and all that.
- Legio Sextulus: ...Yield! It is inevitable!
- Player: Oh no, I'm not tired yet, thanks. We'll take a break later.
- Legio Sextulus: It is folly to stand against us!
- Player: We do make a good team, don't we? Thanks Legio. You're a good friend.
Inside the Monastery of AscensionEdit
- Legio Sextulus: We are back! I demand you release me!
- Player: I don't think so.
- Legio Sextulus: I must join my brethren! They need me!
- Player: They seem to be getting along fine, to be honest.
- Legio Sextulus: Who else will fight the non-believing hordes?
- Player: One of the full-size Legiones, probably.