- Legio Quintulus: <Player>, can we go and find a shooting star today?
- Player: Why do you ask?
- Legio Quintulus: I don't know, I just really feel the need to find a fallen star before any of the other Legiones.
- Player: Well, we can try I suppose.
- Legio Quintulus: Behold! The Line of Ascension!
- Player: Where? I don't see any line...
- Legio Quintulus: Come - be a part of something greater!
- Player: Well, I'm going to need a bit more information about this first.
- Legio Quintulus: You resist the Ascended?
- Player: No, I'm not saying that. I just need to know a bit more about what's involved.
- Player: I mean, if there's any danger involved, are you properly insured?
- Player: Will I be compensated for my time? Are there any perks or benefits?
- Player: What's your pension plan like? Do I get health insurance?
- Legio Quintulus: You know, on second thoughts, forget about it...
Inside the Monastery of AscensionEdit
- Legio Quintulus: Behold, our lives' work!
- Player: I've seen better.
- Legio Quintulus: We have spent our entire lives constructing this!
- Player: Yeah, should have tried harder to be honest.
- Legio Quintulus: I can't believe this!
- Player: I know, right? What a bummer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.