- Player: Aren't you a bit disappointed with Zamorak's defeat at the Battle of Lumbridge?
- K'ril Tinyroth: We will never doubt Zamorak. This is just a temporary respite.
- K'ril Tinyroth: Zamorak will not be idle, though his followers have much to do to gain his favour again.
- K'ril Tinyroth: You will see his wrath once more.
- K'ril Tinyroth: Did I ever tell I'm the best fighter in this land?
- Player: No! You must have some amazing stories about the enemies you have overcome!
- K'ril Tinyroth: Oh many stories of great battle. Let me tell you about the rat I defeated just last week...
- K'ril Tinyroth: It came at me, whiskers in a frenzy, fur on end! The most vicious creature you've ever seen!
- Player: This was just a normal sized rat?
- K'ril Tinyroth: Well perhaps slightly larger than average...
- Player: Haven't you fought anything bigger?
- K'ril Tinyroth: A slightly bigger rat?
- K'ril Tinyroth: YARRR! I will rain death upon you!
- Player: Maybe you should pick on someone your own size. Think smaller.
- K'ril Tinyroth: You mock me? I will tear you limb from limb!
- Player: Maybe I'd be worried about my fingers, but certainly not my limbs.
- K'ril Tinyroth: You know you could just humour me.
Inside the God Wars DungeonEdit
- K'ril Tinyroth: You know I taught K'ril everything he knows.
- Player: Hmm...is that true?
- K'ril Tinyroth: You dare doubt me?
- Player: Oh no, of course not, your...er...mightiness. It's just I thought that if you had taught K'ril, he would be better.
- K'ril Tinyroth: Well he wasn't a very good student.