- Hermit crab: Clatterclatter[sic] click clatter clack click clatter clatter click... (You know, this place is too dry, but at least I don't have to worry about giant stone hands.)
- Player: Giant stone what?
- Hermit crab: Clickclack! Clatter clack clack clatter click clack clack. (I can't tell you! Last time I tried I was locked in an aquarium by a unicorn-man.)
- Hermit crab: Clatter clatter clatter! (Time to move again!)
- Player: Where to?
- Hermit crab: Clickclick. Clack clatter! (Somewhere else. Evolve or die!)
- Hermit crab: Clatter clatterclick! (Now you will give me fish!)
- Player: It doesn't really work like that.
- Hermit crab: Clatter! Click clatter clack clickclack? (Curses! Is it because I'm not wearing a fishbowl?)
- Player: What would that have to do with anything?
- Hermit crab: Click clack clack clatter clickclatter click. (My friend Karamthulu Pete says it works for him all the time.)