- Herbert: That is the LAST time I take an overload...
- Player: What happened?
- Herbert: There I was, just enjoying some greens when all of a sudden I found myself soloing Nex.
- Player: You're lucky to have made it out alive.
- Herbert: What are you talking about? This Virtus wand and book are going to pay for a sweet menagerie upgrade!
- Herbert: Is it time to hibernate yet?
- Player: Not yet, we've got some more adventuring to do first. Besides, what do you expect me to do when you hibernate?
- Herbert: Push me?
- Player: Push you! Don't you know who I am? I'm the World Guardian! I can't be seen pushing you round everywhere. What happens if we bump into a God?
- Herbert: No idea. I'll be asleep so it seems like that's your problem, not mine.
- Player: Hey, slow poke. Want to have a race?
- Herbert: Sure thing. I can't wait to leave you in the dust.
- Player: Haha as if! I'm so fast that I'm going to get ahead, have a nap and still win!
- Herbert: I hear that one a lot. Check out these medals though!
- Player: Wow! Wait a minute... not a single one of these is related to running!