Talking to the Guard Edit
May be any of the following at random
- Guard: All secure, sir/ma'am.
- Guard: Catch me later, Doc, I’ll buy you a beer.
- Guard: Heading to the battlefield later, sir/ma’am?
- Guard: Hope the day finds you well, sir/ma’am.
- Guard: I love the livery colors your clan chose for this uniform!
- Guard: If you see any loose chickens about, please let me know.
- Guard: Pleased to report the citadel walls are in good shape, sir/ma'am.
- Guard: Standing by, clan member.
- Guard: The Captain put me on perimeter detail again. I’m not good at heights.
- Guard: Welcome to the citadel, sir/ma’am!
- Guard: What a place! Makes you proud to be a guard in a fortress like this.
- Guard: Orshan Ugthanki kilasas ma las nojre-quelto. Drezsha andraleme vol-renaj-kiraak ika eeli zesze.
While wearing a full chicken costume
- Guard: Aha! Another! C'mere, chicky, I've a wizard paying a bounty per head on you!
While wearing a partial chicken costume
- Guard: Are you trying to fool me? That's ridiculous!
While a dreadfowl is summoned
- Guard: You found one! Avalani will want that chicken bac... wait, that's not a chicken! Aaaugh! Get it away!