After The Fremennik IslesEdit
After Birthright of the DwarvesEdit
- Grundt: Player! Thank you for sparing me! You've given me a whole new lease of life!
- Player: What will you do now?
- If spared
- If exiled
- Grundt: I love it here! The warm sun, the sea breeze...even if I could move away, I wouldn't! I think I'll learn to fish, and maybe build myself a little hut. It'll be a good, quiet life.
- Player: Can you tell me more about the Red Axe?
- Grundt: I'm so glad to be free of them! My only regret is that I didn't get out sooner. Out on Jatizso I didn't know how evil they'd become.
- Player: Goodbye.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.