- Dog: Yipyip yip yap? (Where to now?)
- Player: I haven't decided yet!
- Dog: Yipyip! Yipyip! (Race you! Race you!)
- Player: Alright, first one there wins!
- Conversation 1
- Dog: Whiiiiiiine. (Boring!)
- Player: Well if you give me a moment we can move on.
- Dog: Woofwoof. (We'd better.)
- Conversation 2
- Dog: Whinewhine. (Bored now.)
- Player: Want me to dance for your entertainment or something?
- Dog: Woof! (That would help!)
- Player: That's so not happening!
- Dog: Whiiiine. (Awwwww.)
- Conversation 3
- Dog: Woofwoof! (Hurry up, slowpoke!)
- Player: You're the one always behind me, why should I hurry up?
- Dog: Woofwoof whine woof. (Because if I was running, I'd beat you.)
- Player: Well, why don't you run ahead?
- Dog: Woofwoof woof! (Because you haven't told me where we are going!)
- Conversation 4
- Dog: Woofwoof woof whine. (Any reason we are stood here idly?)
- Player: Well, I do have things to do here.
- Dog: Woofwoofwoof. (Well, chop-chop.)
- Conversation 5 (when run mode is on)
- Dog: Whoofwoof woof! (Don't stop now! Keep running!)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.