- Player: Hello there! What're you doing in the city?
- Gnome traveller: (1): Why do you want to know?
- Player: I was just wondering. I thought this was a dwarven city, not a gnome city.
- Gnome traveller: (1): It's not a human city either, but you're here all the same.
- Player: Fair point.
- Gnome traveller: (1): Anyway, we're here to do some business with one of the companies of the Consortium. Getting supplies for our people back at, er, the Grand Tree.
- Player: What kind of special supplies do the dwarves have that you need then?
- Gnome traveller: (1): Oh, nothing special, nothing special I assure you... it's just that the dwarves have everything in large supplies.
- Player: Hello there mister gnome!
- Gnome traveller: (2): Miss gnome to you, thank you.
- Player: Oh, sorry about that... So what are you doing in fair Keldagrim?
- Gnome traveller: (2): Fair? Hardly...
- Gnome traveller: (2): We are the companions of the leader of our expedition. We have come here to bargain for much needed supplies for our people.
- Player: Oh yes, where are you from?
- Gnome traveller: (2): Ehm... from Tree Gnome Village.
- Gnome traveller: (1): The Grand Tree!
- Gnome traveller: (2): Oh yes, sorry, that's what I meant to say.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.