- Gemi: Oh my goodness, darling! That outfit just won't do!
- Player: What do you mean? What's wrong with this outfit?
- Gemi Just look at it. No, no, no I can't bear this. Where's the glitz? Where's the glamour?
- Player But I like this outfit!
- Gemi Darling, do you even fashionscape?
- Gemi: Those Mahjarrat are a stylish bunch, aren't they?
- Player: Sure, I guess. When they're not plotting against Gods, attacking my friends and generally causing chaos.
- Gemi No one can be perfect, darling.
- Gemi: I'm so happy to be traveling with you. Just think of all the good I can give back to the world now.
- Player: What are you going to give back?
- Gemi Beauty, of course. Just think of all the races - goblins, trolls, ogres - that I can bring fashion to.
- Gemi The world will shine like a diamond once I'm finished with it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.