The dialogue is identical for the baby and adult gecko.
- Gecko: Gronk, Gecko gronk? (When can we go back to the jungle?)
- Player: When I have a reason to go there.
- Gecko: Hiss gronk. Gecko? (Can you carry me?)
- Player: Well if you are tired I suppose I could...
- Gecko: Gecko! Gronk gronk. (It's hard to keep up with you!)
- Gecko: Hiss, gecko. Gecko! (I want to rest.)
- Player: I think I could do with a short rest, too.
- Gecko: Meep, gecko! Gecko! (Happy happy!)
- Player: Hehe, you seem full of energy today.
- Gecko: Moop, Gecko presko! (You're nice to me!)
In the desert or the Grand ExchangeEdit
- Gecko: Hss! Hsss! Gecko! Hsss! (Too hot! Let's go home!)
- Player: Don't worry, we'll be out of the sun soon.