- Conversation 1
- Fruit bat: Squeekasqueek squeek? (How much longer do you want me for?)
- Player: I don't really know at the moment, it all depends what I want to do today.
- Conversation 2
- Fruit bat: Squeakdqueesqueak. (This place is fun!)
- Player: Glad you think so!
- Conversation 3
- Fruit bat: Squeeksqueekasqueek? (Where are we going?)
- Player: Oh, we're likely to go to a lot of places today.
- Conversation 4
- Fruit bat: Squeeksqueekasqueek squee? (Can you smell lemons?)
- Player: No, why do you ask?
- Fruit bat: Squeaksqueak squeaksqueesqueak. (Must just be thinking about them.)
- Conversation 5 (With 5 or more papayas in inventory.)
- Fruit bat: Squeeksqueekasqueeksquee? (Can I have a papaya?)
- Player: No, I have a very specific plan for them.
- Fruit bat: Squeek? (What?)
- Player: I was just going to grate it over some other vegetables and eat it. Yum.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.