- Player: Hey there little buddy, what should I call you?
- The fluffy little creature turns to look at you. Love and joy glisten in its eyes and you find a single tear of joy rolling down your cheek.
- It speaks no words, but you find yourself thinking that 'Fluffie' is a perfectly valid name...as is 'Master' or 'your Highness'.
- You're not quite sure why you thought that and for a moment you question those mental images.
- But then you find yourself looking back at the adorable little creature and the only thought that fills your mind is this:
- Yay! FLUFFY!
- Player: So, hey there little buddy, I was wondering where you're from.
- The cute creature stares off wistfully into the distance.
- The look in its, undeniably adorable, eyes suggests memories of a happy place full of wonder, joy and bright colours.
- You imagine several of these adorable fluffy critters skipping gaily across colourful fields and you find yourself smiling despite yourself.
- Player: Wait, what's that in your middle left paw?
- The unfathomably cute creature looks up at you innocently and you find your thoughts overcome by cuteness.
- Player: Oh no you don't, I see what you're trying...you...er...
- So cute...so very cute. Fluffy. Like kittens made of clouds. Fluffy. Cute.
- Player: No...wait...I was saying something...I was...I...
- Cute! Fluffy! Cute! Adorable! Kittens and puppies dancing on clouds! Cute! Fluffy!
- Player: Awwww, so cute and fluffy!
- You know you were going to say something, but it can't be as important as scratching the cute creature behind the ears, now can it?
- Player: No, you're right, petting Fluffie is so much better.
- So very, very fluffy.
- Player: You're not fooling anyone you know.
- The adorable little creature looks up at you with nothing but love and admiration in its eyes. For a moment you find your faith wavering. Is it truly evil?
- No. It can't be...can it? Surely the evil creatures you encountered just used this adorable thing as a disguise.
- Yes, that must be it. You find yourself happily realising that this cute creature is indeed nothing but cuteness and light.
- You also feel oddly inclined to pet it and scratch it behind its left ear, just ever so slightly south of the base of the ear.
- Player: There you go buddy, a good scratch.
- You wonder how you could ever have doubted this poor little creature. It is, after all, so very, very cute.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.