Before being recruitedEdit
- Flippers McGraw: Keep walking, mate.
With fish from The Arc in your inventoryEdit
- Player: I don't suppose y-
- Flippers McGraw: Can I smell fish? Give me some fish and I might 'suppose'.
Using fish from The Arc on himEdit
- Give raw fish to Flippers?
- Flippers McGraw: Oh my, what was that slice of deliciousness? I must have more!
- Player: Now, will y-
- Flippers McGraw: Yes! Whatever it is, yes! If you can get me more of those, I'll do it.
- Player: You'll join my ship cr-
- Flippers McGraw: I ain't swabbing nothing.
- Player: You could be my lookou-
- Flippers McGraw: Nope, on account of the cultural prejudice that is a 'crow's nest'.
- Player: Well, what would yo-
- Flippers McGraw: I'm a fixer.
- Player: That's not a traditional crew pos-
- Flippers McGraw: It's whatever you need it to be, Cap. Now, more fish like that. Please, I suppose.
After being recruitedEdit
- Flippers McGraw: Captain.
- Player: Hey, Flippers, what are you doing?
- Flippers McGraw: Ah, you know, just hanging around the fishing spots. These idiots keep just dropping fish all over the place. It's like free breakfast buffet all the time.
- Flippers McGraw: Coming here was a great plan, Cap! We should never leave. Fish as far as the eye can see! And the smell, oh gods, the smell I am in the penguin afterlife!
- Flippers McGraw: Have you seen these dragon monks? They're completely nutso!
- Flippers McGraw: I mean, I could understand if they were trying to attain the form of a penguin, but a dragon? Sheesh. Sometimes, I think I'm the only sane person left in this world.
- Flippers McGraw: I'm just gonna go climb these towers and jump off, see if I can fly yet.
- Player: Great, have fun!
- Player: No, wait! You're a penguin! You can't fly!
- Flippers McGraw: Don't tell me what I can and can't do. You're not the boss of me, er, Cap.
- Player: No, I mean you literally, physically can't fly. It's not me stopping you, it's physics.
- Flippers McGraw: Yeah, well, physics can do one.
- Flippers McGraw: Can we visit the berry bar? I've got a thirst on like you wouldn't believe. I'm one parched penguin.
The Island That Once Were TurtlesEdit
- Flippers McGraw: Boring! There's nothing here to do. Can we go yet? Can we? Huh?
- Player: Not yet, Flippers.
- Flippers McGraw: Aww. You're mean.
- Player: You are such a child, sometimes.
- Flippers McGraw: Brr, this place shivers my flippers. It's so quiet and spooky. Can we leave soon?
- Flippers McGraw: Ha-Has she gone? I'm scared!
- Player: What's wrong, Flippers?
- Flippers McGraw: M-my nemsis! She was here just before you arrived, and she won't leave me alone!
- Flippers McGraw: K-keeps trying to... I can't even say it; it makes me feel sick even thinking about it.
- Player: So spell it out.
- Flippers McGraw: She tries to... to... to H_U_G me. Isn't that just the grossest?
- Player: You're scared of a woman that's trying to, let me get this straight, trying to hug you?
- Flippers McGraw: *blech* Don't say it or you'll make me 'feed the chicks'.
- Bosun Higgs: It's not a woman either - it's a little girl.
- Navigator Jemi: She's the cutest thing too.
- Flippers McGraw: She keeps calling me Sophie. I keep telling her she's got the wrong penguin. She's not getting the message, though. Children are the worst.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.