- Ellie: In Varrock but upside-down! Dead and demons in this town!
- Player: Oh, here we go again...
- Ellie: Place a coin atop my hand. I'm the saviour of the land!
- Player: Of course you are.
- Ellie: Porridge oats and chicken goats!
- Player: Maybe it's trying to tell me something! A warning, perhaps?
- Player: Let's see. Porridge oats... something to do with food. Chickens and goats?
- Ellie: Never ending, the wizard is sending!
- Player: So how do goats and chickens relate to a wizard? And what is he sending?
- Ellie: Roses, noses, books and toes-es!
- Player: You know, I don't think there's a message here at all...
- Player: How's it going, Ellie?
- Ellie: In the sky! On the earth! Lunch time, elevenses, what's it worth?
- Player: Mhm, fascinating. That's good to hear. And I'm fine, thanks.
- Player: Anything planned today?
- Ellie: Bloodveld, penguin, one, two, three! In the spinach, you shall see!
- Player: Well, that all sounds great.
In the WildernessEdit
- Ellie: It does not see where it does not-kebbit!
- Player: I don't know why I thought I'd get any more sense out of you here...
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.