- Conversation 1
- Crabbe: When's our next adventure?
- Player: I've got an idea for one. There's a tall building I know of that we could perch from the side of.
- Crabbe: This doesn't sound like a very fun adventure. Why would you want to do that?
- Player: Oh I thought that's the kind of thing you would be into.
- Crabbe: Humans are very strange.
- Conversation 2
- Player: How heavy are you?
- Crabbe: That's a rude question to ask.
- Player: Sorry I was just wondering how you manage to fly when you're made from rock.
- Crabbe: Well I wonder how you manage to survive when you're so stupid. That was so insensitive!
- Player: Aww Crabbe, I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me!
- Conversation 3
- Player: What's your favourite food?
- Crabbe: Rock cakes.
- Player: What's your favourite pet?
- Crabbe: Pet rocks.
- Player: What's your favourite armour?
- Crabbe: Rock-shell armour.
- Player: What's your favourite music?
- Crabbe: Classical.
- Player: Oh, that is unexpected.
- Conversation 4 (only by the gargoyles in Morytania Slayer Tower or in Kuradal's Dungeon)
- Crabbe: My family! Wait, why are they just flying in circles like that?
- Player: look you've really put me between a rock and a hard place now. Most gargoyles aren't that smart.
- Crabbe: This makes no sense, please take me away from here. it pains me to see them like this.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.